LABOUR HIRE JOBS AVAILABLE IN MELBOURNE
Please find below the current labour hire jobs available and their specific locations. If you are interested in any of our open positions make sure to complete the form below.
Construction Labourers Wanted for Projects Starting January 2022
FLH requires construction labourers to work on Tier 2 and 3 job sites throughout Melbourne. Ongoing work and consistency on one project for successful candidates.
Carpenters & Formworkers Wanted for Immediate Start
Construction Labourers Required for Projects in Geelong
FLH has secured work with Tier 2 builders in Geelong and surrounding suburbs. We require construction labourers and ticket labour to assist with various roles on site.
Ticketed Scaffolders Needed for Multiple Projects
Ticketed Labour Required for Major Construction Projects Throughout Melbourne
FLH are seeking forklift, ewp, traffic controllers and hoist operators for multiple building sites. Projects ranging from 40 to 100 apartments with the chance to upskill and be part of the project from start to finish.
Boilermaker – Welders – Fitters
TIPS FOR YOUR APPLICATION
Are you looking to work for one of Melbourne’s top labour hire companies? We have put together a few tips that will help make your job application better and hopefully get you out working on site as soon as possible!
PUT YOURSELF IN THE DRIVING SEAT
- Resume : Ensure it’s up to date and relevant for the position advertised.
- Accountability : Be accountable and answer your phone or respond to emails
- References : Provide references and ensure they are willing to discuss your previous position
- Tickets & qualifications : Obtain more than the white card, why not complete a working with children check or a police check
- Look the part – Purchase the correct PPE, hi-vis, safety boots, hard hart, gloves and glasses. Even go that extra step and buy hand tools, hammer, tape measure and show us you’re ready and willing